Backup and recovery is one of the most essential things to have to make sure your company is protected in the event of a disaster.
Corporate governance and industry legislation have made executives liable for the security of their corporate data, forcing them to provide evidence of due care and diligence regarding how data is stored.
RDB Concepts understand that the more your company data grows, the more important it becomes. It has never been more important for you to ensure your company have backup and recovery processes in place, which is why we formulated our Backup and Recovery Assessment with you in mind.
Questions you need to consider:
- Are you able to meet your recovery time and recovery point objectives?
- Which new technologies are appropriate for your organisation?
- What is your backup success rate against service levels?
- When will you exhaust your current media capacity?
- Are you getting the most from your investment?
If you donâ€™t have the capacity to test your backups, you donâ€™t need to worry â€“ RDB Concepts can provide a secure environment for this purpose.
Interested in the detail?